ASIO's interest in Senator Jacqui Lambie: all reports, summaries, intelligence, surveillance reports, telephone intercepts and covert warrants.
Dear Australian Security Intelligence Organisation,
I am requesting a copy of the following:
1. All documents identifying whether Senator Jacqui Lambie is a person of interest or subject to any security assessments, surveillance, covert warrants, and telephone intercepts.
2. All intelligence reports in respect of Senator Lambie.
3. All documents in respect of ASIO providing advice to any Government department, or Minister, or person about Senator Lambie .
4. All documents identifying whether ASIO have conducted any enquires or investigation in respect of Senator Lambie on ASIO's initiative.
5. All documents identifying any department or person referring Senator Lambie be investigated by ASIO.
6. All transcripts of Senator Lambie's phone intercepts.
7. All surveillance records of Senator Lambie.
Zali Burrows, lawyer.
Thank you for your email. Per section 7 of the Freedom of Information Act
1982 (FOI Act), ASIO is exempt from the operation of the FOI Act. As such,
we are unable to assist with your FOI request.
PHONE 02 6234 1668 | EMAIL [email address]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have
received this email in error you must not disseminate, copy, print or
otherwise communicate it, and we request that you notify the sender
immediately by email and delete the email and any attached files from your
FOI WARNING: Exempt document under Freedom of Information Act 1982. Refer
related FOI requests to the Department of Home Affairs Canberra.
2. mailto:[email address]