Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, ACT Disability And Community Services Commissioner should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear ACT Disability And Community Services Commissioner,

A support worker found this page “right to know” is this the correct avenue for the request asked? I do not want my sons information made publicly available nor do I want any information about HRC. Is there another avenue to take to request the daily case notes and incident reports?

Yours faithfully,

Diana Nasr