Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Art Gallery of Western Australia.
From: James Smith
Dear Art Gallery of Western Australia,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: Sarah Rizk
Dear Mr Smith
I refer to your email of 8 August 2017 below regarding access to information from the Art Gallery of Western Australia under the Freedom of Information Act 1992.
To make a valid access application, please complete the attached form and return it to the Department of local Government Sport and Industries along with the application fee.
Instructions on how to submit the form and make payment of the application fee are contained in the attached form.
Should you require assistance completing the form please do not hesitate to contact me.
Legal Officer and FOI Coordinator– Office of the Director General
Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries
Gordon Stephenson House, 140 William Street, Perth WA 6000
PO Box 8349, Perth Business Centre, WA 6849
T: 6552 7361(direct) E: [email address] W: www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au
Our new Department combines the:
• Department of Local Government
• Department of Sport and Recreation
• Department of Culture and the Arts
• Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
• Office of Multicultural Interests
• Aboriginal History Research Unit (formerly with Department of Aboriginal Affairs)
During the transition phase emails sent from the @dca.wa.gov.au domain will be converted to the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries email address. This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this communication to anyone without the prior consent of the new Department. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but does not warrant that it is error or omission free.