Private use of social media advice provided to employees
Dear WA Department of Corrective Services,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
I refer to my previous email of today. I have also attached a copy of a brochure on the use of FOI in this State.
For your information, the former Department of Corrective Services and Department of the Attorney General were merged on 1 July 2017 to become the Department of Justice.
David Young | Information Officer | Corporate Services
Department of Justice | Public Access Level 9 141 St George’s Tce PERTH WA 6000
t: 9264 1133 | f: 9481 8504 | | w: www.justice.wa.gov.au