Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Building Queensland Board.
From: James Smith
Dear Building Queensland Board,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: DILGP Right to Information
Good Afternoon James,
Building Queensland RTI Applications are processed through DILGP. Please submit your request through the following website and be sure to be very specific about your request for documents.
Administrative Review Officer
Legal and Legislation Services
Strategy, Governance and Engagement
Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
Level 39, 1 William Street Brisbane QLD 4000
p. 07 3452 6949| e. [email address]
Customers first | Ideas into action | Unleash potential | Be courageous | Empower people