Dear NSW Department of Family and Community Services,
Can you please provide the following information under an informal request:
1. How many advocates/investigators are employed by the Tenant Fraud Unit?
2. What was the budget of the Tenant Fraud Unit for the latest financial year?
3. How many investigations are currently being carried out?
4. How many investigations have been running over 12 months?
5. What was the total value of reassessments due to findings of fraud or non-disclosure for the latest financial year?
Please find attached the response to your informal access application.
Right to Information Officer – Mon-Wed
Open Government, Information and Privacy - Legal
Department of Communities and Justice
Locked Bag 4028, Ashfield NSW 2131
P: 02 8753 8146
Communities Justice 2 col CMYK
DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.
If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the
information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the
sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
the mistaken delivery to you.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and
The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient
check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.
1. mailto:[email address]