Paying Rates to Counsil

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Department of the Treasury should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Department of the Treasury,

I would like to know why home onwers get charged Residential Rates after being charged Taxes from Annual Income..

Every year I get the payment request from My Council, The Residential Fee is the highest and it doesn't mention where this money goes or why is charged on home owners...

Wouldnt it be enough to paid taxes based on our Annual Incomes?

Yours faithfully,