Private use of social media advice provided to employees
The request was refused by Tasmanian Department of Justice.
From: James Smith
Dear Tasmanian Department of Justice,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I request documents related to the ten most recent instances where an employee has sought information, advice, guidance, or opinion on their social media use in a private capacity.
I limit the scope of documents to:
- the original request from the employee
- the agency/department's response
- any follow-up questions and response
- only those sent to a relevant HR / conduct / social media (or similar) team (rather than managers across all areas of the organisation)
- where the original request was created in the last 2 years
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
From: RTI (DoJ)
Tasmanian Department of Justice
Your email does not constitute a formal request for assessed disclosure of information under the Right to Information Act 2009. I refer you to the Right to Information section on our website for further information: http://www.justice.tas.gov.au/about/righ...
Right to Information Delegated Officer