I followed the law and still in trouble ?

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, High Court of Australia should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear High Court of Australia,

How can I deal with courts denying other court orders.

Overruling each other and the inconcistancys resulting in me being unable.to even be heard ? For 7 years ?

Yours faithfully,